Voted Best Eco-Friendly product of 2018 & Best in Diapers By Maternity & Newborn Magazine's Independent Parent Reviews since 2015!
Hassle Free Diapering with Tidy Tots! Appeal to Baby's personality with trim and adorable diaper covers, and rely on its patented design and materials to provide a Leak Free experience that keeps babies giggling away the days. Heavy wetters are no match for our soft hemp blend, No Fold™ Diapers and Boosters. Flushies® diaper liners, are truly a rock star, snapping into Tidy Tots® diaper covers, allowing them to quickly be removed. Just flush away the mess!
Yes, diapering can be that easy!
- 12 No Fold™ Diapers - Super absorbent, no fuss 4 layer organic hemp blend diapers that snap into our covers with ease
- 8 Boosters - 4 ply organic hemp blend inserts to customize absorbency. Comes out in the wash, say goodbye to un-stuffing!
- 6 cute, comfortable, and Leak Free diaper covers with Smart Rise™ and TruFit™ snap closures for the absolute perfect fit everyday
- 1 roll of 100 biodegradable Flushies® diaper liners secures and protects the hemp diaper from the solids; just flush away the mess
- 1 Wet bag
- One Size fits most 10-36 lbs.
- Made In USA, at a facility that supports individuals with disabilities
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Cloth/Reusable diapering isn't what it used to be. When I told everyone at my shower that I wanted to go reusable, they all laughed--to them, it was the old days of washing out poopy linens. That's why we went with Tidy Tots: my husband didn't want to wash any poop. We've put them on our two month old and not looked back.
We have about 10 diaper shells, and all the liners and stuffers that come with that. That's /almost/ enough for us. I'll probably end up buying a few more stuffers soon, as I run out of those faster than anything else. I do a load of diapers every other day. The instructions say to line dry the liners, but honestly I don't have time for that so I just dry them on low heat and then lay them flat. They're still a little damp, so I 'prep' the next liner and stuffer by draping them over the basket so they dry out if they're still damp by the time I get around to using them. All in all, I am thrilled. I will be using Tidy Tots for my daughter, and for any future children we have.
I have invested in and tried multiple different cloth diaper systems and after trying the Tidy Tots system, I’m now in the process of selling off all my other cloth diapers and converting everything over to Tidy Tots. They check all the boxes:
• super absorbent (even work for nighttime)
• organic natural fibers (my kids super sensitive skin has tested and approved!)
• somehow magically fit and don't leak (even on my oddly shaped child AND even when he was teeny tiny and at the min weight for this diaper size)
• not too bulky (with options to boost absorbancy or trim down. swoon!)
• SUPER easy to clean and wash (cannot stress this point enough. I work 40+ hrs a week with a commute. I do not have time for a long, complicated routine. These have saved my sanity and kept me cloth diapering)
• AND are designed in a way that’s not daunting for family members and caretakers who are unfamiliar with cloth diapers (my kid is in full-time daycare at a big center with these puppies)
• Bonus checkbox: the customer service is unparalleled. Seriously, I wish I had the time and talent to invent a new way of expressing their outstanding customer service that wasn’t cliché, as they deserve it.
They are PERFECT and simply the best!